Overview of available WIlsON modules
Thanks to the plotly package, several plots are available as interactive versions offering a range of additional options:
- Zoom / pan plot (either via UI or directly in plot)
- Mouse-over popup text box containing information of the selected feature
- Download currently selected viewport
It should be noted that the plotly versions are slower and more demanding on the processing power than the default ggplot2 versions.
- All interfaces include an interactive help section. Click on for a step by step tour on how to use the current interface.
- Further details considering specific interface elements are available with the symbols.